APCC Accessibility for Patrons and Visitors
The Annenberg Presidential Conference Center (APCC) works to ensure that all performances and events at the facility are accessible to all patrons. If you have any questions or would like to receive information about accessibility in the APCC, please contact us. All events held at the center follow ADA guidelines. For any additional information, please contact our office at 979-862-3488 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of the entrances to the APCC, including the front area, banquet spaces and auditoriums, are accessible. There is also accessible parking in Lot 41, located next to the center.
Both auditoriums, Frymire and Hagler, have wheelchair and scooter-accessible locations at the front and back of the auditoriums. Patrons can choose to remain in their own wheelchair or move to one of the auditorium seats. Please inform us if you will be needing one of these seats, and we will be happy to have those accommodations upon arrival.
Policies and Procedures
Building Administrative Procedures
Hours Of Operation
The APCC is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. These hours may be extended for special events as needed. Times may vary depending upon the nature of the event. The APCC reserves the right to close during university holidays.
Priority Of Users
For scheduling events at the APCC, the following priorities shall apply. These priorities apply to all the rooms administered by the director of the APCC. It should be recognized that the establishment of priorities for facility usage is a necessity, but past experience has indicated that there will always be the need to make exceptions on certain occasions.
Order of Priority:
- George Bush Presidential Library Foundation.
- Bush School of Government and Public Service (including Institutes).
- George Bush Presidential Library and Museum and Education Department.
- Texas A&M University-recognized academic departments as predetermined by the Provost Office.
- Recognized student organizations of Texas A&M.
- Agencies within the Texas A&M University System.
- Affiliated Texas A&M organizations (e.g., the Association of Former Students, Texas A&M University Development Foundation and/or Research Foundation).
- Non-university affiliates (approved by the director).
Eligibility For Use
All groups requesting the use of the APCC are subject to the approval of the director or his/her designate.
In accordance with Texas A&M Policies, Rules and SAPs, the facility cannot be utilized for commercial or political purposes, fundraisers or any event resulting in personal financial gain for an individual or group.
Full Policies & Procedures are available upon request.