Annenberg Presidential Conference Center
1002 George Bush Drive West
College Station, TX 77843
Visitor Parking (events)
Texas A&M University Transportation Services should be contacted for each event held at the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center, as there is no free parking available for guests. Lot 43 and Fan Field are available for guests with valid Texas A&M parking passes only. Lot 41 is available for visitors to the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum during business hours only and is not available to guests visiting the APCC. The Transportation Services Special Event unit provides scheduling for parking, traffic devices and officer support for all your special event, conference and department guest needs. Requests are fulfilled based upon availability. For questions, please contact the Transportation Services visitor conference coordinator at 979-862-2551.
Visitor Parking (non events)
- Lot 41 is available for visitors to the George Bush Library and Museum during business hours only. It is not available to guests visiting the APCC but does include 15 disabled spaces.
- Students and Texas A&M employees with a valid parking permit may park in Lot 43.
- Lot 111 requires a lot specific permit and has 6 timed spaces and 8 disabled spaces available.
Accessible Parking for Individuals with Disabilities
- Disabled parking spaces are available. Designated accessible parking spaces are for the exclusive use of vehicles displaying county-issued disabled hangtags or disabled license plates in addition to a valid Texas A&M permit.
- For more information, consult Transportation Services’ page on Parking for Customers with Disabilities.