Sarah and TJ discuss event-related topics sprinkled with vivid opinions from the comfort of our amazing event facility. Focused on the ins and outs of our event facility but never limited to just the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center, we are here to share, educate and enlighten with what is going on in the events industry today, tomorrow and yesterday.
Homepage | YouTube Page | Apple Podcast | Spotify Podcast
Season 4 Archive
- EPISODE 33 (Season 4 Episode 7): Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Part (To People, Not the Podcast)
- EPISODE 32 (Season 4 Episode 6): What Happens When You Interview Co-Workers..
- EPISODE 31 (Season 4 Episode 5): Well you’ve changed since college, so have we
- EPISODE 30 (Season 4 Episode 4): We don’t always run into celebrities…but when we do, they’re Aggie celebrities
- EPISODE 29 (Season 4 Episode 3): The Venue With the Best View in BCS
- EPISODE 28 (Season 4 Episode 2): It was very neat
- EPISODE 27 (Season 4 Episode 1): New Year, New Season, New Logo, New Topics