Sarah and TJ discuss event-related topics sprinkled with vivid opinions from the comfort of our amazing event facility. Focused on the ins and outs of our event facility but never limited to just the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center, we are here to share, educate and enlighten with what is going on in the events industry today, tomorrow and yesterday.
Homepage | YouTube Page | Apple Podcast | Spotify Podcast
Season 3 Archive
- EPISODE 26 (Season 3 Episode 8): Oh My Garland
- EPISODE 25 (Season 3 Episode 7): (Great) Event Planners Should Run The World
- EPISODE 24 (Season 3 Episode 6): What does Facebook, Uber, LinkedIn and the Bush School have in common?
- EPISODE 23 (Season 3 Episode 5): Oklahoma…I’m a Turnpike Troubadours fan, are you?
- EPISODE 22 (Season 3 Episode 4): Off the Rails with Rail & Rye
- EPISODE 21 (Season 3 Episode 3): Career Services…Mandatory or Optional?
- EPISODE 20 (Season 3 Episode 2): The Road to DC
- Bonus Episode: It’s A Highway to the Danger Zone
- EPISODE 19 (Season 3 Episode 1): We’re back! And we have guests!