Sarah and TJ discuss event-related topics sprinkled with vivid opinions from the comfort of our amazing event facility. Focused on the ins and outs of our event facility but never limited to just the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center, we are here to share, educate and enlighten with what is going on in the events industry today, tomorrow and yesterday.
Homepage | YouTube Page | Apple Podcast | Spotify Podcast
Season 1 Archive
- EPISODE 10: Jazz Hands! First VIRTUAL GUEST
- EPISODE 9: Half the town doesn’t even know what goes on here.
- EPISODE 8: Event Design. Squirrel. Shiny stuff.
- EPISODE 7: “From Party Planning to TP” – MH: Coffee Talk Live! Halloween Edition
- EPISODE 6: What’s a squirrel got to do with events?
- EPISODE 5: I can’t even with this catering
- EPISODE 4: Event Industry terminology – Face to Face, Hybrid, Virtual, Digital, Hub & Spoke
- EPISODE 3 – Part 1: How Classes are Going From The Student Point of View
- EPISODE 3 – Part 2: Hear a Professors point of view on in person and virtual teaching!
- EPISODE 2: The First Week of Classes at the APCC, Catering, and Virtual Networking
- EPISODE 1: What is going on at the APCC, the CDC, and the Event’s Industry