Feeling the vibe of the campus, people, and program are important when deciding where to pursue your graduate education. We want to help by offering you an opportunity to visit with us. Contact us today to schedule a Bush School visit and we will help you get the most out of your time here.
Schedule a Visit with the Bush School
We would love to meet you in person to chat about your goals and interests. You can speak with staff, faculty or students; tour our space; and with permission, maybe visit a class.
Schedule a Visit with the Bush School Admissions Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information so we can plan accordingly:
- Indicate a potential weekday and time that works for you
- Tell us about your program and career interests
- Send a current résumé to share with your hosts
Please RSVP about one to two weeks in advance and an itinerary will be created for you.
Schedule a Visit with Bush School Undergraduate Recruitment
Undergraduate students should visit this link to schedule a visit.
Walk-in visitors will be accommodated as best as possible, but we prefer to know you are coming to better meet your needs. We cannot make any guarantees we will be available for a walk-in visit and may ask you to schedule an appointment with us for a later date/time.
To mitigate risks to the health and safety of guests and the campus community, you are welcome to wear a face covering during your campus visit, but masks are not required. You can review Texas A&M’s face-covering requirement policy and official statement for full guidance.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Texas A&M University guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Schedule a Tour of the Texas A&M University Campus
For a tour or visit of the Texas A&M campus, please schedule a visit with the Texas A&M Visitor Center.
Located on the campus of Texas A&M University, one of the largest public universities by enrollment in the nation, the Bush School enjoys the warmth of a vibrant community in the twin cities of Bryan-College Station (population 210,400). Here, you can enjoy the modern amenities of a big city, combined with warm, small-town charm, making this one of the friendliest places in the country! And because we are centrally located in the state, College Station is within a few hours of four major metropolitan areas (Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas/Ft Worth), offering a multitude of professional opportunities and outreach to our students. A network of highways and a regional airport serviced by American and United facilitate quick transportation between College Station and the rest of the country.
Texas A&M University
As a major research institution and a member of The Southeastern Conference (SEC), Texas A&M brings diversity of race, culture, and nationality to the community, and reflects much of the vibrancy and tradition that make it a special place. Ranked #1 for a superior education at an affordable cost among national public universities by Fiske Guide to Colleges, 2021, the College Station campus at Texas A&M had a fall 2020 enrollment of almost 70,000 students (15,000 of those graduate and professional), and $1.13 billion in research expenditures.
In addition to Bush School resources, students also have access to the extensive facilities, libraries, and other amenities of a major research university. The University provides a sophisticated and extensive computer networking environment, impressive online library services, as well as state-of-the-art recreational and physical fitness facilities. Texas A&M offers a blend of academic excellence, belief in the values of tradition and selfless service, and a real sense of family to create a welcoming and secure environment.
George Bush Presidential Library Complex
The George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center (PCC), and the Bush School of Government and Public Service sit on ninety acres on the West Campus of Texas A&M. The PCC regularly hosts renowned speakers and conferences in its auditoriums and banquet space and the Museum hosts unique traveling exhibits. As part of the National Archives, the Bush Library and Museum chronicles the public service career of George H.W. Bush and includes a comprehensive collection of his official and personal papers, photographs, museum objects, and video footage of his life. You can also pay respects to George and Barbara Bush, buried next to their young daughter Robin, by visiting their family gravesite located on the complex grounds.
The Bush School Admissions Office offers to a variety of options for prospective students to connect with us and learn more about the Bush School programs offered on-campus at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
- Attend one of the several Recruitment Events: We host several events each year, including Open Houses, online webinars, information sessions, Zoom Q&A Hours, our Public Service Weekend, campus graduate fairs, presentations to different organizations, and more. Visit our Recruitment Events page for a list of events. Visit our Recruitment Events website for a complete list of opportunities for you to meet with us!
- Call us: For questions and/or chat about your interest in any of our on-campus programs in College Station, TX, feel free to call the Bush School Admissions Office at 979-862-3476.
- Email us: For questions or to request more information about a program, we encourage you to email us at email@example.com with the program you are interested in and the information you are looking for.
- Schedule a Zoom Meeting: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting with Admissions and Recruiting Staff via Zoom to discuss your interest. Include your programs of interest and dates you’re available to meet. Please contact us at least a week in advance if possible.