Meet with us at our upcoming events!
The Graduate Admissions Office has planned a number of fall and winter events just for you! Our dynamic staff and students will offer informative online webinars, Zoom Chats, and on-campus Open Houses. Additionally, we can chat with you at various online fairs sponsored by others or host you for a campus visit when the time is right. Get to know us a little better in a way that works with your schedule; we’d love to visit with you!
Virtual Master’s Webinars
Attend our online webinars. Get the inside scoop from staff and current students as we discuss a variety of graduate programmatic and admissions topics. We’ll answer your questions via chat during the event. Not sure which ones are the most relevant? Sign up for all of them and we’ll send you the recordings so you can view them on your own time. RSVP below.
Fall 2023 Master’s Webinars
Sessions run from 12-1 PM CT, between 40-60 minutes each, unless otherwise noted.
- Wed, Sept 20 – MIA, MIA Combined, and MIP Degrees
- Thurs, Sept 21 – MPSA Degree
- Tues, Sept 26 – Student Life in the MPSA, MIA
- Thurs, Oct 5 – Master’s Admissions
- Wed, Oct 18 – Career Services for the MPSA, MIA
- Mon, Oct 30 – Master’s Overview
- Wed, Nov 8 – Financial Aid for the MPSA, MIA
- Tues, Nov 28 – Master’s Overview
- Wed, Dec 13 – Master’s Overview
For webinars concerning graduate certificates and the EMPSA, contact email@example.com.
For webinars/events covering our DC location degrees and certificate, click here.
Past Graduate Webinars
Review our Past Webinars to find our most recent recordings with transcripts from the previous years. Newer recordings are posted each fall after they are captioned.
Ask us Anything Chats – Zoom Drop-in Hours
Do you have questions you would like to ask us about specific issues? Join us in our biweekly (and later, weekly) Zoom sessions to meet with Bush School Admissions staff and/or student.
Simply join anytime within the hour to discuss your questions with us. Registration is not required. Attendees will be able to view and hear all questions/answers during the session. Have something more personal? Then contact us to set up a one-on-one Zoom session.
2023-24 Ask us Anything Chats
Session times vary. Set your own calendar reminder with this Zoom code and we’ll see you then!
- Fri, Sept 8 at 3 pm CT – staff
- Wed, Sept 20 at 1 pm CT – staff w/ student
- Tues, Oct 3 at 5 pm CT – staff w/ student
- Mon, Oct 16 at 1 pm CST – student
- Thurs, Nov 2 at noon CT – staff w/ student
- Fri, Nov 17 at 11 am CT – staff
- Tues, Nov 28 at 5 PM CT – staff
- Wed, Dec 6 at noon CT – staff w/ student
- Thurs, Dec 14 at 3 PM CT – staff w/ student
- Wed, Dec 20 at 11 am CT – staff
- Tues, Jan 2 at 4 pm CT – staff
- Wed, Jan 10 at noon – staff w/ student
Open House – Master’s Degrees
Come to campus and join us for an Open House session featuring our on-campus master’s degrees. We cover graduate academics, school features, admissions, cost/aid, career services, and student life and answer your questions. Parking and logistical information will be sent via email about a week before the event.
2023-24 Open House – Master’s
1:00-3:00 PM on Fridays, Allen Bldg, Room 1108
- September 22
- October 27
- November 17
- December 8
- January 5
A Bush School representative will attend a number of local, regional, and national events sponsored by universities and organizations. Join us in a graduate fair setting with dozens of other schools. Visit our booth and chat with us one-on-one. Links and new events will be placed below and in the calendar as they become available.
- Mon, Sept 11 – UG Advisors Public Service Workshop (12-1 pm CT) – Register
- Mon, Sept 18 – CNCT Congressional Grad Fair (4:30-7:30 in Rayburn Foyer) – Register
- Tues, Sept 19 – Texas A&M Arts/Sciences Grad Fair (10-2 MSC on campus) – Information
- Wed, Sept 27 – U North Texas Grad Fair (11-2 PM on UNT campus) – Information
- Wed, Sept 27 – U Florida Grad Panel/Workshop (2:30-4 PM via Zoom)
- Thurs, Sept 28 – APSIA Online Grad Fair (10-12:45 pm CT) – Register
- Sat, Sept 30 – Emory Model UN event TBD – campus visits to Atlanta area colleges
- Wed, Oct 4 – Atlanta U Center Consortium Grad Fair (3-6 PM ET) – Information
- Wed, Oct 4 –APSIA Webinar Panelist for UG and Community College Advisors (noon via Zoom)
- Tues, Oct 10 – UT Austin Graduate Fair (10-2 on UT campus) – Information
- Wed, Oct 11 – Texas State University Grad Fair (3-6 PM on TxState campus) – Information
- Wed, Oct 11 – DC Select Graduate Fair (5:30-7:30 DC) – Information
- Wed, Oct 11 – Foreign Affairs online Grad Fair/Open House (10-1 pm CT) – Info not found right now
- Tues, Oct 17 – Brigham Young U Grad Fair (12-4 PT on BYU campus, WSC Ballroom) – Information
- Wed, Oct 18 – Utah State U Grad Fair (10-2 PM on Utah campus) – Information
- Thurs, Oct 19 – Weber State U Grad Fair (10-2 PM on Weber campus) – Info not found right now
- Fri-Sat, Oct 20-21 – PUBLIC SERVICE WEEKEND (see below; apply to be invited) – Apply
- Tues, Oct 24 – Texas A&M 3+2 MPSA Informational (noon-1:15 in Allen Bldg, Rm 1017)
- Wed, Oct 25 – TAMU ECON 3+2 Informational (TBD in LASB Bldg)
- Thurs, Oct 26 – Texas A&M 3+2 MIA Informational (noon-1:15 in Allen Bldg, Rm 1063)
- Thurs, Oct 26 – TAMU 3+2 MPSA-MIA evening online Informational (5:30-6:45 pm via Zoom)
- Tues, Oct 30 – TAMU Kingsville Grad Fair (3-5 PM on TAMUK campus) – Information
- Th-Fri, Nov 2-3 – Ole Miss campus visit
- Sat, Nov 4 – National Collegiate Scholar Conference – Grad table on Georgetown campus
- Nov 9-11 – UPMUNC Conference, Grad Fair table
- Mon, Nov 20 – American Model UN Grad Expo (9:30-1:30 PM at Sheraton Grand Chicago)
Public Service Weekend
Each year the Bush School hosts a fall event to introduce the growing career sectors of public service and international affairs to students across Texas. The 2-day event provides attendees a chance to interact with faculty and community leaders to gain insights about career fields that might be of interest, from the government and nonprofit worlds to policy areas and global agencies. Additionally, current students, alumni, and staff offer tips to be successful in the pre and post-graduation space.
Read more about the upcoming 2023 PSW.
Link and registration for the PSW 2023.
Please contact us at 979-862-3476 or by email with any questions.
If you are an undergraduate looking for a meeting, click here.