Meet with us at our upcoming events!
The Admissions Office has planned a number of fall and winter events just for you! Our dynamic staff and students will offer informative online webinars, Zoom Q&As, and on-campus Open Houses. Additionally, we can host an individual visit with you when the time is right or chat with you at various online fairs sponsored by others. Get to know us a little better in the way that works with your schedule; we’d love to visit with you!
Attend our fall online webinars. Get the inside scoop from staff and current students as we discuss a variety of programmatic and admissions topics. We’ll answer your questions via chat during the event. Not sure which ones are the most relevant? Sign up for all of them and we’ll send you the recordings so you can view them on your own time. RSVP below.
Fall 2020 Webinars
Sessions run from Noon-1 PM CST, between 30-50 minutes each.
- Wed, Sept 2 –Overview (the melting pot)
- Mon, Sept 14 – MPSA, PhD Collaborative Degrees
- Tues, Sept 15 – MIA, MIA-MPH Degrees
- Thurs, Sept 24 – MIP, MIP-DC Degrees
- Thurs, Oct 1 – Student Life (wait, we have homework?)
- Mon, Oct 12 – Admissions (the golden ticket)
- Wed, Oct 28 – Co-Curricular (the cherries on top)
- Thurs, Nov 12 – Career Development (#adulting)
- Tues, Nov 17 – Financial Aid (get the dough!)
Review our Past Webinars to find recordings and transcripts from previous years. Newer recordings will be posted as they are transcripted.
Zoom Q&A Hours
Do you have questions you would like to ask us about specific issues? Join us in our biweekly (and later, weekly) Zoom sessions! Prospective students and applicants are encouraged to meet with Bush School Admissions staff and/or students in these regular sessions.
Simply join anytime within the hour to discuss your questions with us. Registration is not required. Attendees will be able to view and hear all questions/answers during the session. Have something more personal? Then call us directly to chat about your situation.
2020-21 Zoom Q&A Hours
Sessions run from Noon-1 PM CST and are manned by admissions staff or a current student. Set your own calendar reminder with this Zoom code and we’ll see you then!
- Tues, Sept 8 – staff: Join Zoom Meeting
- Wed, Sept 23 – staff w/ student: Join Zoom Meeting
- Wed, Oct 7 – staff w/ student: Join Zoom Meeting
- Thurs, Oct 22 – staff: Join Zoom Meeting
- Tues, Nov 3 – staff w/ student: we will add more registrations soon
- Wed, Nov 18 – a staff
- Thurs, Dec 3 – staff w/ student
- Thurs, Dec 10 – staff
- Mon, Dec 14 – staff
- Tues, Dec 22 – staff
- Tues, Jan 5 – staff
- Wed, Jan 13 – staff
Open House Sessions
Come to campus and join us for on-campus Open House sessions. We cover academics, school features, admissions, cost/aid, career services, and student life and answer your questions along the way. Parking and logistical information will be sent via email about a week before the event.
2020-21 Info Sessions
1:00-3:00 PM, Allen Bldg, Room 1108 for Fridays
1:00-3:00 PM, Allen Bldg, Room 1017 for Tues and Thurs.
- Fri, Sept 25 – limit 8
- Fri, Oct 9 – limit 8
- Fri, Nov 13 – limit 8
- Tues, Dec 8 – limit 14
- Thurs, Jan 7– limit 14
Other Online Events
A Bush School representative will attend a number of local, regional, and national online events sponsored by universities, APSIA, Idealist, and more. Meet with us to ask your questions in a chat format while visiting with other featured schools as well. We will continue to post here and in the calendar above as new events are scheduled.
- Wed, Sept 16 – Texas A&M Liberal Arts Online Career Fair (9-4 PM)
- Wed, Sept 30 – APSIA Online Grad Fair (10-12:30 PM CST)
- Wed, Sept 30 – Idealist.org South Online Grad Fair (12-3 PM CST)
- Mon, Oct 5 – Idealist.org Midwest Online Grad Fair (12-3 PM CST)
- Thurs, Oct 8 – Idealist.org West Online Grad Fair (12-3 PM CST)
- Wed, Oct 14 – Idealist.org Pacific Northwest Online Grad Fair (12-3 PM CST)
- Fri, Oct 16 – Idealist.org South Online Grad Fair (12-3 PM CST)
- Tues, Oct 20 – Texas A&M 5-year MPSA Zoom Session (5-6 PM)
- Wed, Oct 21 – Texas A&M 5-year MIA Zoom Session (5-6 PM)
Please contact us at 979-862-3476 or by email with any questions.