Meet with us at our upcoming events!
The Admissions Office has planned a number of fall and winter events just for you! Our dynamic staff and students will offer informative online webinars, Zoom Q&As, and on-campus Open Houses. Additionally, we can chat with you at various online fairs sponsored by others or host you for a campus visit when the time is right. Get to know us a little better in a way that works with your schedule; we’d love to visit with you!
Attend our fall online webinars. Get the inside scoop from staff and current students as we discuss a variety of programmatic and admissions topics. We’ll answer your questions via chat during the event. Not sure which ones are the most relevant? Sign up for all of them and we’ll send you the recordings so you can view them on your own time. RSVP below.
Fall 2022 Webinars
Sessions run from 12-1 PM CST, between 40 to 60 minutes each, unless otherwise noted.
- Wed, Sept 7 – Overview
- Tues, Sept 13 – MPSA, PhD Collaborative Degrees
- Wed, Sept 14 – MIA, MIA-MPH Degrees
- Thurs, Sept 15 – MIP and DC Degrees
- Tues, Sept 27 – Student Life
- Tues, Oct 4 – Admissions
- Wed, Oct 19 – Career Services
- Thurs, Nov 10 – Financial Aid
REGISTER for our Online Webinars
Review our Past Webinars to find our most recent recordings with transcripts from the previous years. Newer recordings are posted as they are transcripted.
Zoom Q&A Hours
Do you have questions you would like to ask us about specific issues? Join us in our biweekly (and later, weekly) Zoom sessions to meet with Bush School Admissions staff and/or students.
Simply join anytime within the hour to discuss your questions with us. Registration is not required. Attendees will be able to view and hear all questions/answers during the session. Have something more personal? Then contact us to set up a one-on-one Zoom session.
2022-23 Zoom Q&A Hours
Session times vary. Set your own calendar reminder with this Zoom code and we’ll see you then!
Join Zoom Meeting: https://tamu.zoom.us/j/95076485249
- Fri, Sept 2 at 11 am CDT – staff
- Fri, Sept 16 at 11 am CDT – staff w/ student
- Fri, Sept 30 at 11 am CDT – student
- Mon, Oct 10 at 1 pm CDT – staff
- Mon, Oct 24 at 1 pm CDT – staff w/ student
- Tues, Nov 8 at noon CST – student
- Tues, Nov 22 at noon CST – staff w/ student
- Wed, Dec 7 at 11 am CST – staff w/ student
- Wed, Dec 14 at 11 am CST – staff
- Tues, Jan 3 at noon CST – staff
- Tues, Jan 10 at noon TBD – staff
Come to campus and join us for an Open House session featuring our on-campus degrees. We cover academics, school features, admissions, cost/aid, career services, and student life and answer your questions along the way. Parking and logistical information will be sent via email about a week before the event.
2022-23 Open House sessions
1:00-3:00 PM on Fridays, Allen Bldg, Room 1108
- Sept 30
- Oct 28
- Nov 18
- Dec 2
- Jan 6
A Bush School representative will attend a number of local, regional, and national online events sponsored by universities and organizations. Join us online in a graduate fair setting with dozens of other schools. Visit our booth and chat with us one-on-one. Links will be placed in the calendar above as they become
We will continue to post here and in the calendar above as new events are scheduled.
- Tues, Sept 6 – APSIA online Open House – Women, Peace, Security (3 pm CDT)
- Mon, Sept 12 – APSIA online Open House – Public Health (11 am CDT)
- Fri, Sept 16 – TAMU Vets of America Event (3-5 PM CDT)
- Tues, Sept 20 – Texas A&M Arts Career Fair (10-3 pm CDT)
- Fri, Sept 23 – Girl Security Pathways Expo and Exhibition Hall (11:30-4 pm CDT)
- Thurs, Sept 29 – APSIA online Grad Fair (10-12:30 pm CDT)
- Thurs, Oct 6 – Idealist.org CHICAGO Grad Fair (5-8 pm at U Illinois-Chicago’s Dorin Forum)
- Wed, Oct 12 – Foreign Affairs online Grad Fair/Open House (10-1 pm CDT)
- Wed, Oct 12 – Idealist.org SAN FRANCISCO Grad Fair (5-8 pm PDT at Golden Gate Park)
- Thurs, Oct 13 – Idealist.org LOS ANGELES Grad Fair (5-8 pm PDT at LA Conv Center, West Hall B)
- Tues, Oct 25 – Texas A&M 3+2 MPSA Session (12:20-1:20 in Allen Bldg, Rm 1017)
- Wed, Oct 26 – Texas A&M 3+2 MIA Session (12:20-1:20 in Allen Bldg, Rm 1017)
- Mon, Oct 31 – Idealist.org WASHINGTON DC Grad Fair (5-8 pm EDT at DC Conv Center, Hall D)
- Thurs, Nov 3 – APSIA online Open House – Regional: Latin America (11 am CDT)
- Thurs, Nov 3 – Texas A&M 3+2 MPSA-MIA Evening Session (5:30-6:45 pm via Zoom)
Public Service Weekend
Each year the Bush School hosts a fall event to introduce the growing career sectors of public service and international affairs to students across Texas. The 2-day event provides attendees a chance to interact with faculty and community leaders to gain insights about career fields that might be of interest, from the government and nonprofit worlds to policy areas and global agencies. Additionally, current students, alumni, and staff offer tips to be successful in the pre and post-graduation space.
Read more about the upcoming 2022 PSW.
Please contact us at 979-862-3476 or by email with any questions.