Policies & Procedures
Hours of Operations
The Annenberg Presidential Conference Center (APCC) is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. These hours may be extended for special events as needed. Times may vary depending upon the nature of the event. The APCC reserves the right to close during University holidays.
Priority of Users
For scheduling events at the APCC, the following priorities shall apply. (It should be recognized that the establishment of priorities for facility usage is a necessity, but past experience has indicated that there will always be the need to make exceptions on certain occasions.) These priorities apply to all the rooms administered by the Director of the APCC.
Order of Priority:
- George Bush Presidential Library Foundation
- Bush School of Government and Public Service (including Institutes)
- George Bush Presidential Library and Museum and Education Department
- TAMU recognized academic departments as predetermined by the Provost Office
- Recognized student organizations of Texas A&M University (TAMU)
- Agencies within the TAMU System
- Affiliated TAMU organizations (e.g., the Association of Former Students, TAMU Development Foundation, and Research Foundation)
- Non-university Affiliates (approved by Director)
Eligibility For Use
All groups requesting the use of the APCC are subject to the approval of the Director or his/her designate. In accordance with TAMU Policies, Rules, and SAPs, the facility cannot be utilized for commercial or political purposes, fundraisers, or for any event resulting in personal financial gain for an individual or group.
Full Policies & Procedures available upon request.
Availability and Scheduling
Please call (979) 862-3488 or email the APCC.
Reservation Request Form & Statement of Agreement
Directions and Parking Info
Texas A&M University Transportation Services should be contacted for each event held at the APCC, as there is no free parking available for guests. Lot 43 & Fan Field are available for guests with valid TAMU parking passes only. Lot 41 is available for visitors to The George Bush Library and Museum during business hours only and is not available to guests visiting the APCC. The Transportation Services Special Event unit provides scheduling for parking, traffic devices and officer support for all your special event, conference and department guest needs. Requests are fulfilled based upon availability. For questions, please contact the Transportation Services Visitor Conference Coordinator at 979.862.2551.
See Policies and Procedures for definition of pricing structures.
Flat Rate Facility Usage (4 hours)
|Presidential Dining Room||$0||$990||$1650||$2475|
|Lobby (2 hours)||$0||$330||$550||$825|
After Hours & Weekend Charge (Applied after 4 hour flat rate fee reached)
|Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm||$0/hr||$150/hr||$150/hr||$200/hr|
|After hours and weekends||$200/hr||$200/hr||$200/hr||$250/hr|
*All equipment and rates are subject to change without notice.
Meeting & Banquet Setups Include
- Room rental
- Event Staff: Event Manager, Audiovisual Tech, Staff Assistant
- Tables (6’x30”, 6’x18”, 60” round tables)
- Podium or lectern with microphone
- Stage Sections (Banquet Rooms only)
- Portable Sound System (Lobby only)
- Wireless microphones (hand held & lavaliere)
- ** All equipment and rates are subject to change without notice. **