The APCC is no longer taking reservations for September & October 2023.
Policies & Procedures
Hours of Operations
The Annenberg Presidential Conference Center (APCC) is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. These hours may be extended for special events as needed. Times may vary depending upon the nature of the event. The APCC reserves the right to close during university holidays.
Priority of Users
For scheduling events at the APCC, the following priorities shall apply. These priorities apply to all the rooms administered by the director of the APCC. It should be recognized that the establishment of priorities for facility usage is a necessity, but past experience has indicated that there will always be the need to make exceptions on certain occasions.
Order of Priority:
- George Bush Presidential Library Foundation.
- Bush School of Government and Public Service (including Institutes).
- George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum and Education Department.
- Texas A&M University-recognized academic departments as predetermined by the Provost Office.
- Recognized student organizations of Texas A&M.
- Agencies within the Texas A&M University System.
- Affiliated Texas A&M organizations (e.g., the Association of Former Students, Texas A&M Development Foundation and Research Foundation).
- Non-university affiliates (approved by the director).
Eligibility For Use
All groups requesting the use of the APCC are subject to the approval of the director or his/her designate. In accordance with Texas A&M Policies, Rules and SAPs, the facility cannot be utilized for commercial or political purposes, fundraisers or any event resulting in personal financial gain for an individual or group.
Related to System Policy 34.03, Alcoholic Beverages, this SAP provides guidance on processes, responsibilities, what information is required to host an event involving alcohol, and how this information should be submitted for approval. https://rulesadmin.tamu.edu/rules/download/34.03.99.M0.01
Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages on property under the control of the university is not permitted except in special use buildings and facilities as designated by the president, approved by the chancellor, and subsequently reported to The Texas A&M University System Board of Regents on an annual basis. A listing of locations approved for possession or use of alcohol can be found here. Approved, non-restricted locations are not subject to approvals or contracted vendor requirements. These approved locations include private residences and/or leased facilities. See the approved list of locations for more details. The University prohibits the use or possession of alcoholic beverages on campus by any individual under the age of 21.
Full policies & procedures are available upon request.
Availability and Scheduling
Please call (979) 862-3488 or email the APCC.
Reservation Request Form
Directions and Parking Info
Texas A&M University Transportation Services should be contacted for each event held at the APCC, as there is no free parking available for guests. Lot 43 and Fan Field are available for guests with valid Texas A&M parking passes only. Lot 41 is available for visitors to the George Bush Library and Museum during business hours only and is not available to guests visiting the APCC. The Transportation Services Special Event unit provides scheduling for parking, traffic devices and officer support for all your special event, conference and department guest needs. Requests are fulfilled based upon availability. For questions, please contact the Transportation Services visitor conference coordinator at (979) 862-2551.
What services & amenities do we provide?
- Date Availability, Facility Tours, Facility Coordination
- Provide available and appropriate dates for conferences, workshops, banquets and lectures
- Provide recommendations for best use of facility including room layouts, event flow, and audio-visual requirements
- Provide facility tours for clients and event organizers
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Cost Estimates provided on request
- Contract Previews
- Final Contracts
- Final Invoices provided for event records through business services
- Invoices paid through I-payments
- Vendor Coordination
- Client contacts and preferred food vendor, florist, photographer, videographer, linen, etc.
- Coordination with vendor based on client needs
- Coordination with vendor for arrival, setup, cleanup and departure
- Coordinate with vendors to address any miscommunications
- Event Management
- Manage onsite logistics & supply sufficient staff for event management, audio-visual needs, and house management
- Offer presenter and client green room for last minute preparations
- Be available to answer questions, solve last minute problems, etc.
- Crowd Control Management
- All CPR Certified
- Provide in room audiovisual tech for all events
- Audiovisual Consultation support
- In-House Audiovisual equipment including Zoom cameras
- Day of audio and assistance with visual support
- High Quality equipment in all spaces, meeting industry standards
- Marketing & Promotion
- Promote event via facility social media
- Display event signage in lobby; recommend best locations
- Event calendar on the facility website
- Other Facility Amenities
- Guest Wifi
- Greenroom for Speakers & Clients with Keurig® coffee maker
- Lactation Rooms
- On-site Kitchen for caterers
See Policies and Procedures for definition of pricing structures.
Flat Rate Facility Usage (4 hours)
|Presidential Dining Room||$0||$990||$1650||$2475|
|Lobby (2 hours)||$0||$330||$550||$825|
After Hours & Weekend Charge (Applied after 4 hour flat rate fee reached)
|Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.||$0/hr||$150/hr||$150/hr||$200/hr|
|After hours and weekends||$200/hr||$200/hr||$200/hr||$250/hr|
*All equipment and rates are subject to change without notice.
Meeting & Banquet Setups Include
- Room rental.
- Event Staff: event manager, audiovisual tech and staff assistant/s.
- Tables (6’x30”, 6’x18”, 60” round tables).
- Podium or lectern with microphone.
- Stage sections (banquet rooms only).
- Portable sound system (lobby only).
- Wireless microphones (handheld and lavaliere).
- ** All equipment and rates are subject to change without notice. **