Leadership in Public Service
The Leadership in Public Service (LPS) program is a two-day in-residence program on the Texas A&M University campus hosted by the Center for Nonprofits & Philanthropy (CNP). Attendees can anticipate educational workshops led by highly regarded academicians and public service practitioners at the Bush School.
The LPS program is geared for
- managers and executives from the nonprofit and public sector;
- graduate degree holders and current master-level students planning for a nonprofit and/or public sector career; and
- for-profit and corporate sector leaders who have, or plan to, transition into a career of service in nonprofits or public sector organizations.
The two-day program is intentionally designed as a triadic learning experience that allows managers and executives to share knowledge and learn from one another, while also including facilitated learning from scholars in the discipline. Past participants of the LPS program have included professionals from the nonprofit sector, educational settings, federal/state/local government employees, faith-based organizations, and professionals focused on public policy, all with one goal in mind—advancing professionally.
- Two-day in-residence program on the Texas A&M University Campus
- Educational workshops led by highly regarded academicians and public sector practitioners
- Relevant leadership assessments
- Gain research-informed and practice-proven leadership and management competencies
- Explore and advance personal leadership capacity
- Deepen professional network
Who Should Attend
- Managers and executives from the nonprofit and public sector
- Graduate degree holders and current master-level students planning for a nonprofit and/or public sector career
- For-profit and corporate sector leaders who have, or plan to, transition into a career of service via nonprofit or public sector organizations
- Early Bird Registration Fee &795 on/before April 14, 2019
- General Registration Fee $895
- Registration Deadline May 14, 2019
- Contact Denise Parker at the Center for Nonprofits & Philanthropy at 979-862-3195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2018 LPS Program