Utilize technology (Zoom, Skype, etc.) to collaborate instead of meeting in-person
- PowerPoint content and live camera feed can be shared from a single laptop.
- Allows for one-button recording on the local device.
- Allows guest speakers to attend virtually.
Requirements for Event Organizers
Ensure adherence to maximum room capacity, physical distancing, and seating requirements.
- Ensure all attendees are wearing face coverings when on campus.
- Ensure all attendees certify that they are not exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with an individual that is showing symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
Maximum Room Capacities (Updated)
- Frymire Auditorium: 199 people
- Hagler Auditorium: 98 people
- Lobby: 199 people
- PDR: 24 people
- 1011B: 24 people
- 1011C: 56 people
- Green Room & Green Room Hallway: Not available/1 person
Banquet Style (3 people per table)
- Entry and exit from event spaces will be labeled with an entry point and exit point from each room to create the proper social distancing.
- Tables should not be covered in tablecloths and should be cleaned before and after each event.
- Plated meals and open receptions will no be permitted at this time.
- Catered food and drink should be pre-packaged and adhere to the strict food handling restrictions that are in place. The best method for food delivery is individual portions packaged in to-go containers. Bottled and canned drinks only, no common drink stations are allowed.
- Approved caterers: Chartwells and Hilton
- To safely clean and prepare rooms for the next meeting, APCC requires 120 minutes between scheduled events.
- Alcohol Service will not be permitted at this time.